WHAT HAPPENS IN A TREATMENT SESSION
A session lasts approximately 60 minutes following a full consultation and assessment. Your treatment will be performed over light clothing and will be performed on a therapy couch or in a chair if you are unable to lie down.
Your treatment will begin with gentle rolling moves across muscles, soft tissue and fascia, unique breaks are incorporated into the treatment where you are left to rest.
The body is able to rebalance itself at this time.
What are the biggest challenges?
Because Bowen is so gentle and such a different approach to pain, it’s hard for clients to understand how it can achieve so much change, with so little work.
“Less is more when it comes to Bowen”
J HEWITT BOWEN THERAPY CLINIC SERVICES
Proven and Professional
General aches & pains
What Bowen has been observed to help with
· Pain management
· Hormonal, Pregnancy and fertility
· Acute and chronic back pain
· General aches and pains
· Frozen shoulder / Tennis elbow
· Sports injuries
· Jaw discomfort (TMD / TMS)
· Respiratory / Asthma / COPD
· Sinus / hay fever
· Migraines / headaches
· Stress management / Anxiety / Sleep problems
· Chronic fatigue / fibromyalgia
· Digestive problems
· Childhood problems - Baby colic, reflux, bed wetting
Bowen Technique has been reported to positively help a number of factors
· Quality of sleep
· Mood elevation
· Ability to concentrate and focus
· Positive outlook on life